9 December 2021
UNESCO Almaty will present a multilingual version of the handbook "Learning for All: Inclusion of Learners with Disabilities in Open and Distance Learning" at the fourth conference on widening access to vocational education, to be held from 9 to 10 December 2021 in Minsk, Belarus.The Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus together with the National Commission for UNESCO will organize the fourth conference on widening access to professional education for students with disabilities on the basis of the UNESCO Chair "ICT Vocational Education for People with Special Needs" of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
The conference aims
- sharing best practices in the field of continuing professional education
- developing digital skills and soft methods
- expanding ICT literacy among youth and adults, taking into account the special needs of people with disabilities in society.
- Learning for All: Guidelines on the Inclusion of Learners with Disabilities in Open and Distance Learning (Central Asian version) (RU, KK, KG).
- The UNESCO OER Recommendation is available (EN)
- First UNESCO and UNPRPD webinar (EN)
- Check lists:
Permanent link: http://en.unesco.kz/belarus-expands-access-to-vocational-education-for-learners-with-disabilities