8 December 2022
Women@Dior is an international mentoring and educational programme led by Dior, which has collaborated with UNESCO’s Global Education Coalition since its launch in 2020.
The programme offers an opportunity to learn what may not be taught elsewhere: self-confidence and taking ownership of one’s career destiny.
Women@Dior provides young women studying in tertiary education with education and mentoring on issues such as entrepreneurship and leadership. It offers an opportunity to learn what may not be taught elsewhere: self-confidence and taking ownership of one’s career destiny.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in a university course, either as a final year undergraduate or postgraduate student
- Be under the age of 30 years old
- Not have previously participated in the Women@Dior programme
- Be able to communicate well in English
- Have good access to the Internet
- Have strong academic and leadership talent
Find out more and apply for the program here.